- Tonight is the night of that gigantic flood benefit concert at Bridgestone! Miley and Taylor and Tim McGraw and Faith Hill and Jason Aldean and Miranda Lambert and about a billion other country artists will be playing for a sold-out crowd. And if you see scalpers selling extra tickets, please don’t support ‘em. It’s a benefit, for crying out loud. [WKRN]
- The Preds released their schedule today and the first game kicks off right here in Nashville vs. Anaheim on October 9th. [Tennessean]
- The Chris Johnson-Titans franchise standoff continues, but Coach Fisher still thinks they can work something out. [Tennessean]
- Remember that Franklin kid who made Stephen Colbert for wakeboarding through the flood on the back of a car? He was charged with a misdemeanor and slapped with a $50 fine and 30 days probation. [Tennessean]
- Second Harvest has seen a 50% increase in folks seeking out food assistance since the flood. Since this places a bigger demand on them, consider cleaning out your pantry and tossing some cans their way. [WPLN]
- The Nashville Symphony estimates they sustained $42 million in flood damage including the Schermerhorn damage and lost business. [Nashville Post]
Photo by Jon Erickson.
No related posts.