- FEMA has approved more than $118 million in aid for flood victims so far, and the Small Business Administration has doled out nearly $10 million in loans. [WTVF]
- We’re not sure what to think of this new public art installation, but anything that involves a “massive and indestructible crank” (challenge!) at least deserves a chance, right? [WKRN]
- May hasn’t been a huge month for tornadoes in Tennessee, relatively speaking. We’ve had 14 touch down this year, and that sort of pales in comparison to the 43 that touched down in May 2002. [WTVF]
- We always meant to visit Dairy King, and if they ever rebuild it, we want a piece of that deep-fried chocolate pie which will probably someday kill us. [WKRN]
- Belmont will be hosting a pre-primary gubernatorial debate in July, which isn’t nearly as cool as the Presidential Debate. But few things are, really. And “Debate ’10″ doesn’t really have the same ring to it. [WSMV]
Photo by fallingwater123.
No related posts.