We’ve always been jealous of East Nashville’s cozy neighborhood grocery, the Turnip Truck. But come October, we’ll have a little something on this side of the river that may just make those east-siders a little green. A brand-spanking-new Turnip Truck location is coming to the Gulch, and it’s going to be huge (well, relatively speaking – double the size of its East Nashville mothership). A full meat and seafood department? A café with a hot & cold food bar, gelato & juice bar, sandwiches prepared to order and a wide selection of prepared take-out foods? You’ll excuse us if we can hardly believe Nashville’s good fortune.
The new Turnip Truck location, billed as Turnip Truck Urban Fare, will open at 311 12th Ave. S. (just past the Urban Outfitters on 12th) this October.
Photo by Kate O.
- Urban Outfitters Grand Opening March 26 (Finally)
- Urban Outfitters Grand Opening To Include Will Hoge (Sorta Kinda Maybe)?
- The Green Wagon Gets Second Home In East Nashville
- What’s Going On With The Gulch?
- Chipotle Opening November 13… And December 11?