- Our damage tally is now up to a cool $1.56 billion, and that’s just private homes and businesses. Sidewalks, roads, water systems and all that stuff will likely set us back quite a bit more. [City Paper]
- Aw shucks, Chief Serpas. Why you leaving us so soon? Was it something we said? Was it something about the weather? [City Paper]
- Since we’re definitely glass-half-full thinkers here at Nashvillest, we’d like to think that the sudden influx of contractors hiring is actually a good thing. [WSMV]
- The Tennessee Supreme Court is giving some folks an extra 30 days to file court papers if their original deadlines were between May 3rd and May 7th. [WTVF]
- Sen. Lamar Alexander has jumped on the “Tennessee is awesome because we don’t loot” bandwagon. [Tennessean]
- Titans season ticket holders now have until Friday to renew. [Tennessean]
- You guys have been killing us with the #floodsongs thing on Twitter all afternoon. Thanks for the laugh!
Photo by sduck409.