- Country Music Marathon workers who were tearing down the course on Sunday were a bit surprised to see Dennis Crowder jogging across the finish line a day late. Crowder was unable to finish the full marathon on Saturday due to the storms and decided to come back on Sunday and finish the rest of the course. [Tennessean]
- It’s now been confirmed that Metro Police Chief Ronal Serpas is throwing his hat in the ring for another gig in New Orleans. Nothing like having your job-switching plans on the front page of the Tennessean to make the job hunt that much more stressful, right? [Tennessean]
- You can now recycle your electronics through Harris Teeter and pick up some extra grocery money while you’re at it. [WSMV]
- Union reps are concerned that there was some general shadiness going on in the effort to outsource custodial work at MNPS. [City Paper]
- A Memphis prison accidentally released a convicted murderer and are currently out looking for him. He already escaped once during his trial in February. [WZTV]
Photo by urbanwoodchuck.
No related posts.