Ah, one of our favorite annual holidays – Ben & Jerry’s Free Cone Day! From 12-8pm tomorrow, simply stop by your local Ben & Jerry’s (click here if you don’t know where to find one) for a free cone of your favorite Ben & Jerry’s flavor. According to the internets (and the internets never lie), all three Nashville/Franklin locations will be participating in Free Cone Day, but we recommend double checking with your location before making the trek out there. And yes, the lines will be long, but they move fast thanks to a highly-efficient system perfected over years and years of free cones. You may feel a little rushed, but you’ll emerge on the other side with a free ice cream cone, and we think it’s worth it.
Photo by bindermichi.
- Best Tuesday Ever: Ben & Jerry’s Free Cone Day [Freebies]
- Nashville’s First Chipotle Opens Friday; Free Burritos Tomorrow [Freebies]
- Tomorrow: A&W Free Root Beer Float Day [Freebies]
- More Sweet Treats: Dunkin Donuts’ Iced Coffee Day [Almost Freebies]
- Tomorrow: Free Back Yard Burgers To Earlybirds [Freebies]