- University of Tennessee will be doling out an “honorary doctor of laws and humane letters in ecology and evolutionary biology” to ol’ Al Gore in the spring. We don’t know what that even means. [WTVF]
- UT also approved some tuition hikes today for UT-Knoxville students in the colleges of Business, Engineering, and Nursing. [WTVF]
- And wow, it’s been a big day for UT! They also had to evacuate the ‘Noogan campus for a bomb threat. [WSMV]
- How does one accidentally drop a house on the railroad tracks? Ask CSX. [WSMV]
- Metro Codes will be trekking out to John Rich’s luminous abode with light meters next week to make sure his lights aren’t actually breaking the law. [WSMV]
- An increasing number of coyotes have been spotted roaming all around the Belmont and Green Hills neighborhoods, so keep an eye on your pets please (we’re looking at you, Owner of Butters.) We don’t deal well with tragedy. [WSMV]
Photo by turkeyjerky.