Thanks to that good ol’ #TheSituation2010 this past weekend, the Country Music Hall of Fame was closed on Saturday, which also happened to be the date of their annual Ford Community Day, a rare day of free admission. For those crying “conspiracy!” at the museum’s seemingly convenient closing, we expect to see your shining faces this weekend at the rescheduled Ford Community Day!
From 9am-5pm on Saturday, enjoy free admission to the Country Music Hall of Fame (a ticket would normally set you back $20). We took our first trip to the Hall of Fame last year during Ford Community Day, and it was an enjoyable opportunity to see Nashville through the eyes of the rest of the world for a day.
Photo by cliff1066.
- Ford Community Day = Free Country Music Hall Of Fame Admission [Freebies]
- The Weekendist: Free! Free! Free! Edition
- Happy Hour: Rain, Snow, Sleet, Or Hail
- This Weekend: Regions Free Day Of Music At The Nashville Symphony
- Free Admission At The Frist Center Through February 19 [Freebies]