- All the water main breaks (a total of 60 so far) finally got to Metro Water Services, and this morning they announced that they’ll be replacing more than half of the city’s water infrastructure. [WKRN]
- The demand for certain GM cars has seemingly risen and the automotive giant is now considering reopening a few plants to keep up–including Spring Hill. The Spring Hill plant idled indefinitely the day before Thanksgiving and discontinued around 3,000 jobs. [Tennessean]
- Last week, the TVA region used more energy than in any other 7-day period in recorded history. Presumably, everyone was just cranking up the heat. [WTVF]
- Which leads us to this terrifying article about how we’re possibly entering a mini ice age. Do-not-like! [DailyMail]
- Somewhere out there, 10 Nashville drivers exist who owe a collective $118,638 in unpaid traffic citations. [WSMV]
Photo by wjb13.