Good morning, Nashville. A white Christmas is looking a little less likely as we get closer to the holiday. We’ve been reading all sorts of fancy explanations of the impending storm system over the past several days, but now it looks like the weather just isn’t going to be cold enough for more than a few flurries. As it stands now, we’ll probably be seeing a cold, stormy, wet Christmas instead. Once again, there’s always next year.
- Highs and lows. Vince Young made it back to practice yesterday after sitting out for a few days this week due to a hamstring injury he suffered on Sunday. And we suppose this is where we talk about the truck that exploded into flames in front of his house last night too.
- What’s in a name? It seems that the Preds and the Sommet Group might be close to reaching an agreement over naming rights for the Nashville-Sommet-Arena-Center. Though nothing’s official yet, we’re happy they’re working things out.
- Bits & pieces. … The latest estimate for the Kingston cleanup is five years … Councilman Eric Crafton may be gearing up for a run for Juvenile Court Clerk … West Tennessee felt another quake early this morning originating in Missouri.
Photo by gypsygirl.photography.
- Bright & Early: Waking Up In The Tundra Edition
- Happy Hour: #501broadway Edition
- Bright & Early: What’s In A Name Edition
- Bright & Early: Field Of Broken Dreams Edition
- Bright & Early: Fight Or Flight Edition