- Gibson Guitars is safe from the illegal wood auditors… for now. [WPLN]
- The latest food security study has found that 13.5% of all Tennessee households–or 2.5 million families–are considered food-insecure, which means that they’re not sure how they will feed themselves. [WKRN]
- If taking the bus from Williamson County to Nashville is something that appeals to you, that service will be starting up December 1. [Tennessean]
- For better or for worse, the controversial move of the West Precinct crime lab is happening. [WSMV]
- Speaking of controversial things, state legislators approved the switchgrass biofuel project that everyone was freaking out about a few weeks ago. [Tennessean]
- And, Sarah Palin will soon be gracing our city with her presence. [WSMV]
Photo by cdumo.