- Like everyone else in the country, we’ve been glued to the reports coming out of Ft. Hood in Texas all afternoon and our hearts go out to all the families of the victims. [Tennessean]
- The Ft. Campbell soldier who was found to be stockpiling military-grade explosives behind his house was released into his wife’s custody today. There’s still no indication of why he had them. [WKRN]
- The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia found that Tennessee is one of six states that looks like it may be emerging from the recession because of an improvement in overall economic health over the past three months. [Post Politics]
- Homicide has been ruled out in the case of the body discovered burning in dumpster near MTSU earlier this week, though we can’t think of too many circumstances in which it would be accidental. [WTVF]
- An arrest has finally been made in the White Bridge Target stabbing-robbery incident thanks to a Crime Stoppers tip. [City Paper]
- If you think you’re going to be bored next Wednesday, George Strait needs some extras for his movie. [WSMV]
Photo by urbanwoodchuck.
No related posts.