We realize there’s been a little too much John Rich in the headlines already this week, but we come bearing some more news: John Rich is going to be all up in our Nashville Gas Christmas Parade on December 4th. Fortunately we’ll still have our Shriner clowns and marching bands and gift-wrapped Piedmont Natural Gas trucks to cheer us up. We just hope he doesn’t break our bridge this time.
- Christmas Parade With Red Noses & John Rich [Road Closures]
- A Tale Of Two Johns: John Rich Crashes John McCain’s Party
- John Rich To Maybe Run For Governor In 2010 [CMApocalypse]
- Raisin’ McCain: John Rich Approves This Message
- Storytime: ‘Raisin’ McCain’ Explained [John Rich]