- Not only will John Rich soon have a spawn, but The Internet has uncovered his plan to name the kid Cash. The discovery was made after someone found the family’s gift registry with Babies R Us (which has since been removed) and it contained a note of thanks from “JOHN, JOAN & CASH” and also a due date of 1/7/10. Most of the list was boring, but we at least know that Cash Rich will be spending his first few months on this earth in camo baby pants and a matching hoodie. The end! [Tennessean]
- Regarding his decision to don the Peyton Manning jersey at yesterday’s Rocketown fundraiser, Coach Fisher insists that he did it to lighten up the situation and that he would do it again if he had the chance despite the fact that many Titans fans were pretty livid. [WTVF]
- Meanwhile, the Titans are spending their bye week re-learning how to throw and catch. So, hooray for that. [WTVF]
- The lady in Mississippi who claimed that Steve McNair was the father of her 17-year old daughter turned out to be wrong according to the DNA results that were released today. [WTVF]
- Some unfortunate folks in the Herm don’t have any running water this afternoon thanks to a ruptured water main on Lebanon Road. [WKRN]
Photo by ambrosio photography.