- I-440 is closing this weekend, again, this time affecting westbound traffic. We’re almost getting used to planning our route without it. [WKRN]
- TennCare has cut an estimated 84,000 folks from the program since January when they started redetermining eligibility for certain groups of clients. [Times Free Press]
- A department head in Mayor Dean’s office was discovered to be a fan of a Facebook page that questioned the convention center. After getting busted by the Tennessean, she explained that she doesn’t really know how to use Facebook and had to ask Metro IT Services director and ex-Metro councilman Keith Durbin for help in removing herself. [Tennessean]
- Also think before you poke, people. [Tennessean]
- A credit union is requesting that Steve McNair’s estate cough up the $43,000 he still owed on the Chevy Cadillac Escalade he purchased for Sahel Kazemi shortly before their deaths. [Tennessean]
Photo by rumielf.