- ‘Tis the week for chemical spills, it seems: A Chattanooga wastewater plant employee was seriously burned after around one ton of chlorine leaked inside a containment building. [WZTV]
- The TBI has released a sketch of the woman who is being accused of posing as an immigration enforcement agent, stabbing a woman, and stealing her 4-day old baby. If you think you’ve seen anything contact the TBI immediately. [WKRN]
- In order to finish the Emory River dredging ahead of schedule, the TVA is quickening the pace its shipments of the toxic ash to a landfill in Perry County, Alabama by train. [WZTV]
- Nearly 2,900 Clarksville drivers were nabbed for running red lights in September thanks to the fancy red light cameras they installed a few months ago. Unfortunately that number actually increased from August. [WSMV]
- Some folks in Murfreesboro are all up in arms about a certain church sign that seems to call President Obama a nut. [Tennessean]
Photo by elemak.
No related posts.