- Another day, another scam: Some folks are running around dressed as NES workers and asking for money in exchange for tree-cutting services. NES wants everyone to know that if the workers were legit, they wouldn’t be asking for money. [WSMV]
- Our friends over at Tennessee Bloggers for Education are making some great waves in East Tennessee funding classroom projects left and right. Look for one of the success stories on WATE in Knoxville later this evening. [Tennessee Bloggers for Education]
- The November closure of the Spring Hill GM plant is coming up quickly and nearly 650 folks are expected to lose their jobs. [WSMV]
- Whoever stole the four-foot gargoyle off of someone’s front porch in Clarksville, please return it? [WSMV]
- Additionally, if you’re the one who cat-napped the Old Hickory Rite Aid’s cat Felix, please return him also. [WSMV]
- Headline of the day: “Looney Signs Contract As Next Director Of Williamson County Schools.” They mean Michael Looney, of course. [Tennessean]
Photo by Girl Healthy.
No related posts.