- We heard there was a Titans game tonight or something? [WKRN]
- (And in case that’s the reason you’re skipping out on Twestival Nashville, don’t do it! The Big Bang will have it up on the big screen for us.)
- If you happened to see some helicopters carrying giant slings of uprooted marijuana plants up near the Kentucky border today, you might’ve seen the beginning of one of Tennessee’s biggest drug busts. [WSMV]
- Councilman Mike Jameson is still plugging away in the fight to get Nashville to stop calling itself “Metro” because it’s supposedly confusing for visitors. [WSMV]
- Say what you want about the Gallatin Goodlettsville-based Dollar General Corporation, but their profits have tripled in the past year. [WPLN]
- More and more companies are stepping forward and claiming that the late Steve McNair owed them some money. [WTVF]
- A Putnam County animal rescue group is holding a special adoption event for black animals only this weekend. [WSMV]
Photo by newscoma.
No related posts.