- Several veterans have stepped forward and said that they’re afraid they might’ve been the source of the accidental Hepatitis infections that resulted from some botched colonoscopy equipment at the VA hospital in Murfreesboro. If the genetic link is established, it could confirm that the hospital is responsible for the infections. [WPLN]
- Don’t say we didn’t warn you- I-440 will be closed again this weekend for repairs, except construction will only affect the eastbound lanes this time. All lanes between the I-40 junction and I-65 will be shutting down at 8pm tonight and will remain closed all weekend. [WTVF]
- A guy on crack driving a stolen car led police on a chase between Davidson and Wilson counties today, allegedly smoking crack the whole time. They eventually stopped him by laying some spike strips out on I-40 in Mt. Juliet. [WSMV]
- Martina McBride and Sheryl Crow are having a garage sale this weekend! Boy, times must really be tough. And by “garage sale” we mean “giant estate sale.” [Tennessean]
- The Nashville Zoo is putting out its super-adorable and super-rare clouded leopard cubs on September 4th. And did we mention they’re really cute? [WSMV]
Photo by jermscentral.