- The gentleman responsible for getting our state’s crack tax overturned is now filing a class-action suit against the state to get back the money that was collected under the law, which is apparently over $10 million. [Tennessean]
- A new study shows that 1/5 of the folks caught driving drunk will be caught again for the same offense. [Tennessean]
- The Contributor, a paper produced by Nashville’s homeless community and advocates, won a national award over the weekend. [WPLN]
- Speaking of newspapers, you might’ve noticed a new one gracing the stands: the Nashville Retrospect newspaper. Like its name implies, it posts articles and pictures from Nashville in decades past. [WPLN]
- Some unlikely businesses are starting to take food stamps to keep business up now that more folks are using them. [WKRN]
Photo by stephaniedshepherd.
No related posts.