A new, heavily caffeinated face has graced the rapidly-growing Gulch. Casablanca Coffee, originally birthed way out in White House, has packed up and moved in between Cantina Laredo and Urban Flats in the Gulch’s ICON building. Casablanca serves Drew’s Brews coffee, Provence pastries, and has a light sandwich menu as well.
Casablanca soft-opened a week or two ago, but their official grand opening spans today and tomorrow. And what’s a grand opening without a great getcha-in-the-door deal? From 8am-10am and 8pm-10pm both today and tomorrow, lattes at Casablanca are just $1. We just can’t seem to resist a deal like that, so join us and show a new face some love.
Photo by LWY.
- Sudekum Planetarium Grand Opening: Moon Walk, Anyone?
- Urban Outfitters Grand Opening March 26 (Finally)
- Tonight: Grace’s Plaza Wine & Spirits Grand Opening
- Get Your Pinkberry Fix: West End Grand Opening Thursday
- Caffeinated Birthdays: Have Your Cake And Coffee Too