- The Rochelle Center, an organization that provides employment training for folks with disabilities, was granted a temporary restraining order against the State of Tennessee. The state is trying to take back funding and cut their contract without much of an explanation. The restraining order will allow them to stay open while things are sorted out. [WKRN]
- Kentucky has decided to stop telling people to boycott our state. They, along with West Virginia, called for the boycott after Sen. Lamar Alexander took action against mountain top removal. [Nashville Is Talking]
- A very lucky person won $200,000 from the Tennessee lottery in Clarksville. [WSMV]
- For those who have been following the whole affair-with-an-intern story about TN state senator Paul Stanley, the guy who is on trial for trying to extort Sen. Stanley is now claiming that a News Channel 5 reporter offered him $7,500 for some blackmail-y photos. [Pith In The Wind]
- One reporter also dug up a 1994 restraining order from Sen. Stanley’s first wife alleging that he abused her physically and verbally. [Post Politics]
Photo by ryan2013.