Though we love Yazoo Brewing’s space in the Marathon Building, after taking a tour of the brewery late last year, we realized how cramped they are back there. And if today’s announcement that Yazoo is packing up and moving to a larger space in the Gulch means more Yazoo for us, well, you won’t find any complaints here!
Yazoo Brewing has already started construction at 910 Division, a space that is four times bigger than their current location. Owner (and brewmaster extraordinaire) Linus Hall plans to have the new brewery and taproom open by the beginning of 2010.
How do you feel about the move? We hold the Marathon Building near and dear to our hearts, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
- Make Hoppy History: Yazoo Auctioning Off First Pint In New Brewery
- Pour Up: Yazoo Tweet-Up Tonight At The Melrose Pub
- What’s Going On With The Gulch?
- Clear The Roads, Cool Springs: Chuy’s Open For Business (And Heading For The ‘Boro)
- Turnip Truck “Urban Fare” Opening In The Gulch This October