- We could’ve sworn we read something about the Hillsboro Road expansion being delayed, but no, it actually started last night and we have seen it with our own eyes. [WSMV]
- The new owner of the Hummer has been in talks with Williamson County to move the Hummer HQ there. And as much as excessive cars pain us, we could sure use the jobs. [Tennessean]
- In an effort to save the bats in Tennessee, the state has closed up all caves on public land in hopes that the deadly bat-killing fungus that’s wreaked all sorts of havoc in other states won’t spread to ours. [Tennessean]
- We’ve got ourselves a brand new electronics recycling plant! In… Murfreesboro. [WSMV]
- Police have determined that the ominous Myspace comment they found yesterday “predicting” Steve McNair’s death two days ahead of time was actually posted after the murder. [WKRN]
- LP Field is opening its doors to mourning fans who want a place to hang out and remember Steve McNair. They’ll have a place to donate to his foundation, a highlight reel playing on the jumbotron, and a book you can sign. [WKRN]
Photo by sweetvenus.