- Few things make us happier than the opportunity to rag on everyone’s favorite neighbor John Rich, who got kicked out of Cafe Coco last night around 3am. We won’t ruin the story for you except to say that it involved a powder blue Cadillac, the Star Spangled Banner, and a broken beer bottle. And the best part is that some blessed soul caught it on video. [Music City TV]
- We heard that about 20 square feet of Nashville experienced hail and nasty storms today. The rest of us see bright blue skies and sort of don’t believe you. [Nashville WX]
- Tonight is when the epic Metro Council vote is taking place to approve (or not!) the land purchase for the new Music City Center. If you’re super-bored and want to see it all go down, turn on Channel 3 around 6:30pm. [WKRN]
- Nothing says “our priority is public safety” like the headline, “Police Face Bullet Shortage.” We wonder how many melted-down Hummers would it take to remedy this situation. [WSMV]
- If you live in Franklin, you’ll want to keep an eye on those fancy GPS systems of yours. [City Paper]
Photo by exothermic.