- Not to knock a $17,000 clothing donation to the Nashville Rescue Mission, but we’re a little amused/bewildered at the thought of Nashville’s entire homeless population running around in Troy t-shirts this summer. [WSMV]
- A guy in an SUV crashed into five different cars today near TSU and told police it was because he was “trying to find his mother, who works at TSU, because he needed to talk to her about some personal issues.” Fortunately no one was hurt. [WSMV]
- BREAKING: Brad Paisley and his wife had a kid on Friday and named it something normal–Jasper Warren Paisley. We think this is a noteworthy improvement over the last one, William Huckleberry Paisley. [Us Magazine]
- We could’ve sworn that we already had duck tours in this town, but either way, we do now. And we’re totally jealous that someone is walking around with the job title Music City Duck Captain. [WSMV]
- A bill that would’ve banned cities from passing local minimum wages for municipal employees failed in the House today. [WZTV]
- MTSU student and student teacher at Monteagle Elementary School Benjamin Lane Walker was arrested on child porn possession charges. [Tennessean]
Photo by QuartierLatin1968.