- Lest we forget about the folks in Kingston and their nasty, nasty TVA ash spill back in December, more reports of health problems are rolling in by the day. Also, more than 200 residents have stepped up in the class action suit against the TVA with more on the way. [Pith In The Wind]
- We feel obligated to tell you that Playboy is casting next Tuesday and Wednesday. That is all. [Tennessean]
- Nashville is following Franklin in introducing crime tips via text message through Nashville Crime Stoppers. Unfortunately, we can’t find any info on how to do this. If you have the scoop, leave it in the comments. [WSMV]
- Two hundred Tennessee National Guardsmen were shipped out for training to be deployed to Iraq. [WZTV]
- Davidson County Sheriff Daron Hall is pretty excited that he was able to rid the city of 5,300 undocumented immigrants with his 287(g) program. [WSMV]
Photo by Grey Street Girl.