- The nasty tornader that tore its way through Murfreesboro on Friday has officially been upgraded to an EF-4, which indicates winds from 166-200 miles per hour. [WKRN]
- The pistachios are out to get us now (at least the ones sold in Harris Teeter). [Nashville Business Journal]
- Among the ranks of the unemployed here in the Nashville area? Five Star Custom Foods, a Texas-based meat processor, plans to open a new processing plant which will eventually employ around 250 people in the Nashville area… Sometime in the next three years. [Tennessean]
- We’ll be steering clear of the Cool Springs TJ Maxx for a while while they fix their magical collapsible ceiling! [Tennessean]
- And yet again, Fox 17 brings the LOLZ with their latest gag headline, “Competition Determines Who Has The Hardest Eggs.” [WZTV]
Photo by Rock Paper Image.