- Rutherford County has decided to refuse a settlement offer in the Bible Park USA lawsuit. Basically, they’re saying they’ve done nothing wrong by saving Murfreesboro from the Bible-themed amusement park and don’t feel like shelling out a few million bucks to admit defeat. [WTVF]
- The legislature might have declared milk to be our official state beverage, but another bill making the rounds at the Plaza would allow us to produce even more Tennessee whiskey than we already do. [WKRN]
- We know you will all be heartbroken to hear that Phil Vassar is postponing his free show tomorrow at Wildhorse due to inclement weather predictions. Or maybe because he knows that Flight of the Conchords would totally steal his thunder… [Tennessean]
- Even more stimulus money is coming down the pipes for Metro Schools, if they can ever figure out how to handle it. [City Paper]
- BNA is also in line to receive some stimulus money to fix their ramps. [WSMV]
- The Scene’s Pith In The Wind put together a great retrospective on WSMV’s Dan Miller, longtime anchor and friend of the station who passed away unexpectedly yesterday. [Pith In The Wind]
- They be steppin’: MTSU students are now calling for the resignation of the school’s president over recent budget cuts. [WSMV]
Photo by Cabbage Babble.