- The family whose land almost became home to Bible Park USA in Rutherford County are now suing the pants off the county and county attorney for not approving the park and thus ruining the land deal. Team Rutherford County FTW! [Tennessean]
- This is seriously the creepiest picture of a probable sex offender we’ve ever seen, and it’s made even worse by the fact that it was taken from the dude’s own Myspace. [Tennessean]
- The source of the poison pistachios has been traced to a processing plant in California, who is obviously trying to kill us. [WTVF]
- Guns and booze may soon be reunited in the public sphere. Bring on the Kevlar Snuggies. [WTVF]
- Even the Scene is sticking up for the Tennessean reporter who caught the full brunt of Toby Keith’s wrath over an article published last week. The best part about this article is that Toby’s very bratty, very NSFW tirade is dictated in full. And it’s even more epic than we’d imagined! [Pith In The Wind]
Photo by emdoyle.