As usual, this week’s Mixed Reviews do not disappoint, with a healthy dose of both disturbing and exciting. Tennessee certainly is an eclectic state.
- Tennessee has the 9th highest teen pregnancy rate. Actually, they say 9th place, but if you take out all the states that are tied, we’re 6th! Great news, right? (via Tiny Cat Pants.)
- The good news about that is… Our child care is awesome! Tennessee ranked 3rd nationally (behind only DC and the Department of Defense) in child care oversite.
- But hide the kids! Tennessee’s got the 6th highest crime rate!
- And last, but not least, Tennessee is the 5th best state for job growth & business, according to Chief Executive magazine. (via Post Business).
Photo by hmmmlargeart.
- More Mixed Reviews By People Who Don’t Live Here
- Reasons To Be Unhappy [Mixed Reviews By People Who Don't Live Here]
- Enough Already: More Mixed Reviews By People Who Don’t Live Here
- We’re Unhappy, Dead And Unemployed… But At Least We Can Breathe! [Mixed Reviews By People Who Don't Live Here]
- Nashville Needs A Tutor [Mixed Reviews By People Who Don't Live Here]