- We’ve been calling this one for a while, but now the research confirms it: Listening to country music makes you dumb. [Pith In The Wind]
- Three people, ages 18-21, were arrested for the brutal attack of a 62-year old man in the Green Hills Mall parking garage that landed him in the Vanderbilt Medical Center in critical condition. [WSMV]
- We have to admit we didn’t even know this show was still around (except, you know, in Slumdog Millionaire), but a guy from Nashville will be on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire tomorrow night. [Tennessean]
- And speaking of Nashvillians on teevee, Taylor Swift will be guest-starring on CSI tonight! [WTVF]
- Putnam and Humphrey counties have both closed schools due to illness this week. Hello, influenza! [WSMV]
Photo by Kyle Jones.
No related posts.