- Were you one of the lucky folks whose vital information happened to be on the laptops stolen back in December 2007 from the Davidson County Election Commission? You may be happy to know that the guys who stole the laptops pleaded guilty today. [WSMV]
- The City of Franklin might be booing Noshville’s mascot Mr. Pickle off the street after the Mayor pointed out that advertisements like this might be illegal. [WKRN]
- Kids in Williamson County may soon be deprived from that essential part of the human experience known as Fried Cafeteria Food. This, um, is still the South… right? [WKRN]
- The first draft of the TVA’s first press release about the Kingston ash spill had all sorts of warnings of doom and destruction that mysteriously didn’t end up in the one that actually made it to the public. Surprise! [Pith In The Wind]
- Dottie Rambo’s daughter is suing the bus driver who accidentally killed her mother for $25K in damages. Rambo was killed in a crash on May 11th. [WSMV]
Photo by pr9000.