- The circus came to town today and a lot of you guys even spotted some elephants wandering through the streets of downtown this morning. Is it just us, or does this seem to happen more often than one might expect? [WTVF]
- Perhaps more entertaining were the mostly-naked PETA protesters hanging around the impromptu parade to draw some attention to the circus’ cruelty to animals. [Tennessean]
- Bridgestone Firestone announced today that they’re cutting over 600 more jobs from its LaVergne plant because they’re discontinuing several kinds of tires. [WKRN]
- The dumb teenagers who drove around through a Franklin graveyard the other night caused upwards of $20,000 worth of damage. Good luck working that off! [WKRN]
- A fight kids waiting for the bus to Hillsboro High School this morning turned violent when one pulled a gun and started firing at the other. Fortunately his aim sucked so no one got hurt. [WSMV]
Photo by ldysw357.