- We’re all worn out from the inauguration festivities, but Nashville’s got another big day tomorrow: The English Only vote. And apparently the entire world is watching. Have you voted yet? [Tennessean]
- Congrats to Torror Wyatt who had a kid on the side of I-24 today! Crazy way to enter the world, but we’re glad it worked out. [WKRN]
- Our favorite singing, songwriting QB Kerry Collins is taking Brett Favre’s place at the ProBowl on February 8th. He’ll be the sixth Titan to take part in the festivities. [WSMV]
- The Wall Street Journal was evacuated today after an envelope of fake anthrax-y goodness made its way into their mail room, postmarked from Tennessee. [Tennessean]
- We’d read about this story earlier but didn’t realize it had a Nashville tie: The woman who fell into the tracks of a Metro train in Washington during the inauguration and was yanked out by a Houston transit worker was from Nashville. Thank goodness she’s alright! [WTVF]
Photo by gypsygirl.