- Gail Kerr from the Tennessean gives us a good roundup of lucky Nashvillians who made it to DC for the inauguration. [Tennessean]
- Jack Daniels knows how to celebrate- For the first time in a long long time, they’ve rolled out the inauguration barrel with some presidential whiskey. Not that we’ll ever get to drink it but we feel like it’s a cause for celebration. [Yahoo!]
- Okay, so Tim McGraw maybe won’t be our next governor. Or maybe he will! J/K LOL? [Pith In The Wind]
- A guy wanted for murder in Illinois fled from a Tennessee state trooper this morning at 7th and Union and ended up driving up on the sidewalk and mowing down two pedestrians. Everyone’s alive, but everyone including the murder suspect is in the hospital. [WTVF]
- Four days out from the big election, Eric Crafton lied again. Anyone surprised? [Pith In The Wind]
- A TDOT truck almost knocked down a bridge in East Tennessee this morning while it was salting for that HUGE BLIZZARD we had last night. [WSMV]
Photo by Shannon Stapleton/Reuters.