Our new Twitter friend @jarhead tipped us off this morning about the upcoming Smithsonian Magazine Museum Day, a day every year when admission is free to all Smithsonian affiliate museums, as well as a bunch of other museums that choose to participate. Around Nashville, that includes the Country Music Hall of Fame, Frist Center, Historic Mansker’s Station, The Hermitage (not the hotel) and Tennessee State Museum. And it’s this Saturday, so get ready! You’ll have to fill out some personal information to print out the admission card, but it’s good for two people, and did we mention that it’s free? We love free.
- Celebrate Art Museum Day With Free Frist Admission This Wednesday [Freebies]
- Play Tourist For Free This Weekend At Frist Center, Cheekwood & More
- Cheap Tourism At Home [Almost Freebies]
- Head To The Hermitage On Friday For Free Admission [Freebies]
- The Weekendist: Free! Free! Free! Edition