- City Paper sounds off on Germantown: “No doubt, the profile of this historic North Nashville neighborhood has recently been elevated as dramatically as the John McCain presidency after his Sarah Palin pick.” [City Paper]
- TSU found that flash drive they lost! In… Memphis? But what can you do? Those things practically have legs. [Tennessean]
- The Williamson County GOP finally took down the offensive comment about the Nashville Kurdish community from their website. The chairman sort of apologized through WKRN, but the Kurds want an official statement. [WKRN]
- According to some test samples of the Tennessee River (which would be the one that the Georgians want), it contains an awful lot of things that shouldn’t be found in a river: caffeine, antibiotics, antidepressants, and cholesterol medication. [WSMV]
- We’re looking at a pretty depressing gas situation in Middle Tennessee for the next few weeks. Let the carpooling begin. [WKRN]
Photo by Kate O’.
No related posts.