A few weeks ago we told you about John Rich’s new song Raisin’ McCain, which has since become sort of an anthem for John McCain’s campaign trail. In this clip, Rich does his best to explain what it took to coin the phrase, how he came up with the song, and what it means to him. And if you look really closely, you can see Two Foot Fred rocking out behind him during the concert clips. Happy Friday!
- Raisin’ McCain: John Rich Approves This Message
- Raisin’ McCain At The Belmont Mansion [John Rich]
- A Tale Of Two Johns: John Rich Crashes John McCain’s Party
- John Rich To Maybe Run For Governor In 2010 [CMApocalypse]
- John Rich Is All Up In Our Christmas Parade [John Rich]