Presidential candidate John McCain will be back in town next Monday, June 2 for a Town Hall Meeting. It’s open to the public, and we’d love to hear from anyone who goes. We’ll be there of course, because we had a chip on our shoulder for weeks the last time we missed a presidential candidate’s appearance in Nashville. We’re feeling the love from candidates this election year, and we’re still trying to devise a way to get into the upcoming presidential debate coming to Belmont this fall. If you have any ideas, let us know.
Photo by soggydan.
- Raisin’ McCain At The Belmont Mansion [John Rich]
- Happy Hour: Who Puts The “Town” In Town Hall?
- A Tale Of Two Johns: John Rich Crashes John McCain’s Party
- Raisin’ McCain: John Rich Approves This Message
- Don’t Forget: It’s Raining McCain