- Hopefully you don’t use premium, since the average cost hit $4.01 per gallon in Nashville today according to the latest AAA survey. And we hear it isn’t going down any time soon. [Tennessean]
- News Channel 5 now does a “Crime of the Week” feature. They have to give criminals something to strive for, right? [WTVF]
- Nashvillian “road warrior” Dierks Bentley is among 25 men to be slapped with the prestigious “Fittest Guy in America” title by Men’s Fitness. We guess that’s why we don’t see him around much anymore, since he says he’s worked out in every gym in America. Barack Obama also made the list. [WTVF]
- Titans linebacker Ryan Fowler wants to get back in the game after shoulder rehab, but Coach Jeff Fisher isn’t so sure. [Tennessean]
- As if Metro and state troopers aren’t enough, TBI may be able to pull you over soon, too. But only in “emergencies.” [WTVF]
Photo by theworldtoashes.
- Happy Hour: Poor Choices Edition
- Nashvillest Exclusive: Inside the Obama Fundraiser
- Happy Hour: Yes We Crayon!
- Bright & Early: The High Road Edition