- Sinkhole! Other sinkhole! If you don’t hear from us some day this week, we’ve probably been swallowed into the earth.
- And that giant hole on West End that has been there since we moved here, basically, is finally set to turn into hotels or something but we can’t read the rest of the article because of the paywall. So.
- Jack Daniels cordially invites you to stop using their trademarked logo design, if you don’t mind.
- Malt-flavored Tennessee-themed Mountain Dew, anyone?
- Everyone’s worst nightmare came true the other day as a worker at the waste water treatment facility took a tumble into a sludge tank. Physically speaking, he’s going to be fine.
- Kenny Britt landed himself in the drunk tank this past weekend after trying to drive onto the Fort Campbell Army base, while intoxicated. Clap clap, KB.
- We Tennesseans love our e-readers.
- “You get an ice rink, and you get an ice rink!” – Nashville Predators
Photo by decafeined.