- In the midst of all the craziness, we totally forgot that Nashvillest turned 2 on Saturday! Though we can’t believe we’ve been at this for two years, we couldn’t do it without all the love and support and patience you guys show us every single day. Here’s hoping for a less floody year #3!
- If you lost a lot of property in the flood, you really need to check out the special tax credit that you can file along with your 2009 taxes, even if you’ve already done them. You’ll likely get more of a credit now than if you wait until 2010. [WSMV]
- State finance officials are working hard to dig up as much extra cash in the budget as they can in order to help us recover from the flood. [WTVF]
- The City Paper takes a closer look at a part of Davidson County where lower-income folks are being a little bit left behind by cleanup efforts. [City Paper]
- The bill that would require extreme DUI offenders to take a breathalyzer test before they could start their cars is on its way to the desk of Governor Phil for approval. [Tennessean]
- The loss of crops due to the excess water in Tennessee could be felt all the way in the supermarkets. [WSMV]
- Just because we haven’t heard much out of the Titans doesn’t mean they’re not out helping neighbors tear out drywall just like the rest of us. [WTVF]
Photo by rumielf.