- If you were hoping to hunt any elk this year, you’re fresh out of luck. The fifth and final elk was killed by a woman whose husband bought her the permit for $17,000. Hope it was worth it! [WSMV]
- Traffic is still backed up from a fatal accident on I-65N near the Wedgewood exit involving an ambulance and a TDOT truck. Though it’s supposed to be cleared by 7pm, we recommend you avoid either side of that interstate. [WKRN]
- Expect lots of rain tonight and tomorrow morning followed by some cooler temperatures and beautiful leaves (also, meet the WKRN skycam hawk). [Nashville WX]
- Law enforcement officials arrested nearly 300 people nationwide, including 13 in Nashville, who were involved in a massive Mexican drug cartel. [WPLN]
- Both Tennessee and Georgia will be getting some federal aid for disaster relief after all the flooding last month. [WTVF]
Photo by banspy.