- The Belmont Bear Pit story only gets better: The infamous Acklen family (you know, the fine folks responsible for the 437 different Acklen Avenues all over Nashville) probably used the pit to keep “exotic pets” such as bears, monkeys, alligators and A FREAKING MOUNTAIN LION. WTH? [WSMV]
- Speaking of exotic pets, Florida is sending some large, people-eating snakes our way that busted out of their terrariums during Hurricane Andrew and populated the Southeast. Thanks for nothing, y’all. [WZTV]
- The TVA is getting sued, again. In other news, the sky is still blue. [WZTV]
- They’re also releasing a fancy report tomorrow on why the Kingston ash spill happened. We will wait with bated breath. [Tennessean]
- A 10-year old Franklin kid seeks to become the Jump Rope Champion Of The World (or at least the US) and we fully support him in his efforts. [WSMV]
Photo by lukiffer.