- This just in from WSMV: Don’t tell bad jokes because people will hate you and you’ll have no friends. End of story. [WMSV]
- Cumberland County is going to give it another go tonight at the school board meeting where they’ll hopefully approve a budget so that kids can be in class by Monday. [WKRN]
- If you’re eating a pepperoni pizza Hot Pocket, put it down slowly and step away from the table. You’re probably eating plastic. [WSMV]
- Two men robbed a First Tennessee bank on Lebanon Pike and are still on the run. [Tennessean]
- It’s official: the English First ordinance will be on the November ballot barring anymore big legal technicalities. [WSMV]
Photo by ingorrr.